Lend a Hand will work with you to create a flexible, person centred support plan which meets all your needs and enables you to live independently in your own home and participate fully in your community.
Our services include:
- Personal care: including getting up and going to bed, dressing, washing and personal hygiene, and preparing drinks and meals.
- Domestic tasks: including cleaning, laundry, ironing, changing beds and dish washing.
- Community, social and leisure activities: including driving you to appointments and activities and assisting you to arrange additional services and support where required.
- Specialised support: dementia care, mental health support, palliative care and respite care.
We have a wide range of pricing options to suit your needs and there are funding options available through Direct Payments.
Customer and professional feedback (2016)
- Outstanding carer, the neighbours commend her highly for her caring nature.
- Family friend commended how well we acted on things that were needed as soon as taking on care package.
- Community Practice Nurse commented that support worker has worked miracles and done a really good job in getting him out socialising with the community.
- Customer complimented to senior support worker how apprehensive he was with having support at first but can’t believe how understanding, caring and kind our staff are and now looks forward to his support.
- Trusted (his care and support worker) her 100% and that she always goes above and beyond for him in no matter what he needs.
- Paramedics complimented on our PASS system and said what a great care company we are.
- Occupational Therapist visited and complimented how excellent the support worker was.