If you want to take control of your care and support without the added responsibility of managing a payroll, our professional Payroll Service is available at affordable fixed prices.
‘I just have to say how efficient and helpful you are and I know it may be just a small thing, but it makes a difference to families like us.’ Payroll customer
Our experienced team understand the complexity of current payroll processes and legislation and can take on responsibility for administering your payroll for you.
We offer a comprehensive service, handling all procedures relating to tax, national insurance, sick pay, maternity pay, tax credits and student loans. We process payroll on a 4 weekly cycle.
Our Payroll Service:
- Calculates Personal Assistants’ hours every 4 weeks from information that you supply (by post, phone or email) and provide payslips and summary information for you to pay your Personal Assistants and HMRC.
- Responds to enquiries as and when required.
- Complies with all statutory requirements including tax, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay and student loans.
- Informs you about the need to pay tax, national insurance and any other statutory deductions.
- Sets up new starters and settle up leavers for no additional cost.
- Makes changes to rates of pay as advised by you.
- Keeps all records required by HMRC and
- Handles all personal information in line with current data protection requirements.
The 4-weekly fee for this service is £22.50 (+ VAT) meaning you will pay £27.00 in total every 4 weeks.